Saturday 6 April 2013

-Quick update.

Yesterday I started this blog, so I've only recently shared my experiences with cerazette, but I've got a quick update on something I'm experiencing.

Yesterday I mentioned that I started spotting, well today this progressed into a period like bleed, with an horrible stomach cramps, I don't like this, I hope it doesn't last long, however I will keep you informed how long it's last for, and how heavy it was.

This in turn completely ruined my mood, literally destroyed it. I mean I was meant to have a lovely day out to the beach - sunshine for the first time in a long time and I was absolutely miserable, what's worse is that I didn't have a reason. I really didn't feel like leaving the house in the morning because of how low I felt. Then randomly had a massive change of mood at the end of the day, back to my jolly self. (I'm usually a very happy person, hardly ever in a bad mood). Before I forget I've also had a lot of stress, I never feel stressed to the point where I can't sleep at night, I don't know if that's a side effect from the pill or not.

To summarise, I've been taking cerazette for almost 3 weeks now and today and I've had my first really horrible day with it , actually felt like giving up on the whole thing and start looking for some alternatives. However I'll keep at it till I finish the first blister see if there is anymore improvements!

I'll write back later! :) - share your experiences!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog! Ive just been put on this pill (not started taking it yet), bit worried because of the last pill I was on and the pregnancy rumours with this "mini pill". Keep updating please!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same. Two weeks in and ive had a full period and feel so low!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever update this past April 2013? Very interested to know how you got on with this pill?

    ReplyDelete